Techster Online Community
TechSter Online Community
TechSter Online Community is designed for university teachers to provide support in developing soft skills and entrepreneurial skills by students.
TechSter Online Community delivers educational tools ready to be implemented in existing university curricula.
- Pitching and digital storytelling
- Creativity and problem solving
- Cooperation and workflow organisation
- Business modelling
- For sustainability
Consider registering to TechSter Online Community
- You get the opportunity to share your experiences in using educational tools
- You get access to other teachers' and students' experiences in using educational tools
- You get the opportunity to discuss with other TechSter Online Community members
Techster Online Community is an outcome of TechSter which project aims to enhance the entrepreneurial and soft skills of Higher Education teachers and students who have technical background. This will be developed by creating an entrepreneurial dimension to technical education and by strengthening the local and European network of HE institutions. As a result, young people will be able to create their own employment and become successful entrepreneurs not only at a national level, but also internationally.